Histoire du Domaine Pascal

All started in the early twentieth century, when Joseph Pascal Morvan came from the town of Puligny-Montrachet to cultivate the land. Therefore, he met his future wife Marie VOILLERY and will remain in Puligny-Montrachet. They had two children, René and Jean. It began as hack at Domaine Leflaive before acquiring some parcels of vines in the early 1950s with his wife Cécile (originally from Volnay). In 1955 the wine sold poorly, so they threw in the manufacture of vines, reaching nowadays an annual production of 500,000 seedlings.

In 1975, Jean Luc joined his parents, and together form a company called SARL Domaine Jean Pascal & Fils. Together they develop the Domain to 15 hectares of vineyards spread over 4 towns (Puligny-Montrachet, Meursault, Volnay and Auxey-Duresses).

In the early 2000s, Yann (son of Jean Luc) and his wife Alexandra arrived on the estate. To date, Yann takes care of the wine party while that Alexandra is responsible for winemaking and trade.

 

› Find Domaine Jean Pascal & Fils

20 Grande rue
21190 Puligny-Montrachet

asting by appointment only

 

 

 

« Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. »

SARL Domaine Jean PASCAL & Fils - Siren : 312 368 269 - 20 Grande Rue 21190 PULIGNY-MONTRACHET - Tel. : 03 80 21 34 57 - Port : 06 03 11 76 83

The Domaine Jean Pascal & Fils is located at Puligny-Montrachet, Côte d'Or on the Route des Grands Crus (21 - Burgundy - France). With the main varietals Pinot Noir for red and Chardonnay for whites, the area has about 15 hectares spread over the common Puligny-Montrachet, Meursault, Volnay and Auxey-Duresses.